Pinardville is located in the southeastern part of Goffstown. It is bordered to the east by the Mast Road neighborhood and to the north by the Piscataquog River.
In 1906, Edmond Pinard, a grocer by trade, developed real-estate holdings on the Manchester/Goffstown town line. Pinard was a French Canadian man who brought many French Canadians to the area. The area was known at the time as Pinards Ville. It has grown substantially since then, but many of the original families still live in the area.